delisting my old URL's from copyright services

delisting my old URL's from copyright services - If a page has internal and external outgoing links to redirecting URLs, it’s returning 3xx (301, 302, etc.) HTTP status codes standing for redirection. This issue means that the page does not exist on a permanent or temporary basis. It appears on most of the popular web browsers, usually caused by a misconfigured website. However, there are some steps you can take to ensure the issue isn’t on your side. You can find more details about redirecting URLs by reading the Google Search Central overview. In this article, we’ll go over how you can fix the delisting my old URL's from copyright services error on your web browser. Problem :


About a month ago, I redid a major part of my website so that the difference between thousands of URL's is the subdomain name itself.



Now I go on copyscape and put in my new URL and it tells me that my new content has been duplicated, and the offending URL is the old URL that when accessed, is redirected to the URL I'm inquiring on. This image is a snapshot of the results on copyscape taken moments ago:



enter image description here



I feel now I need to contact a bunch of companies such as copyscape to have this and other similar listings removed from their database, and If I take no action soon, I feel another robot will come after my site. Google has already done a good job at making my income extremely low so far.



So how do I go about removing my own old URL's from copyright services (including copyscape)? Is there a central URL I could use for all this? or do I have to find and contact every company individually?


Solution :

You don't need to contact anybody. If you setup 301 redirects in your .htaccess file to the new pages correctly there will be no issues with duplicate content.


We hope that this article has helped you resolve the redirects, url, content error in your web browsers. Enjoy browsing the internet uninterrupted!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Redirected urls show in serp, with the original permalink but with the title and meta of the target page

How can I redirect everything but the index as 410?

How do I redirect traffic only if being accessed from a specific port?